Unlock the Full Potential of TOTAL
Save up to 100 hours a year
90 Min Pre-Recorded Webinar
Description: Maximize your time savings by simplifying the report writing process with the tools built into TOTAL. In this webinar you will learn how to save up to 100 hours a year by utilizing the following tools in TOTAL.
· TOTAL QuickLists - learn how to create QuickList databases, multi-item QuickLists, layered QuickLists, and QuickLists for the addendum
· SmartAdjust Tool – learn how to create multiple adjustment sets
· Link to Field Tool – learn how to link fields from the form to the addendum creating custom statements
· Addendum writer tool – learn how create multiple addendums for different circumstances
· Worksheet - learn to create toggles, automated statements, and automate calculations.
Jim Stafford is a Texas Certified Residential Appraiser with over 26 years of experience. He has worked for large mortgage lenders, Wall Street firms, and Fannie Mae and has a deep knowledge of their requirements and guidelines. He currently owns a residential real estate appraisal firm located in Frisco, Texas. Jim is an advocate for using technology to its fullest during the appraisal process and enjoys teaching other appraisers how they can save time and money while still delivering a credible appraisal report.
Dustin Harris is an appraiser who was once working 60+ hours per week and making about $75,000 per year. In just a short time, he transformed that appraisal business into a super successful appraisal firm making well over $1,000,000 a year. Here’s the kicker… he ended up working less hours per week and the quality of his product improved at the same time (even in a post-HVCC world). Now, Dustin teaches other appraisers how to employ the same principles of prosperity in their own appraisal businesses and is transforming the way appraisers ‘work’ one company at a time.