The 1st Round for this workshop on February 21st & 22nd is COMPLETELY FULL, but you can still sign up for...
The 2nd Round of the workshop on March 25th & 26th (a Monday & Tuesday) is open for you to SIGN UP TODAY!
It has been five years since Dustin Harris, The Appraiser Coach, presented his Go Create Some Value workshop to sold-out audiences across the country. This was the extremely popular two-day event that has given hundreds of appraisers the foundation to build a more successful appraisal business.
For years, appraisers have been asking Dustin "when is the next workshop?" Well, it is here! In this two-day (16 hours of hands-on training), intensive, online workshop, Dustin is going to build on the foundation of his first workshop and teach principles and practices which will be invaluable to your ability to make more money as a real estate appraiser.
Though taking the Go Create Some Value Workshop is not a prerequisite to this course, it is highly recommended. Since this event will be hands-on and interactive, seats are limited to only 20 and will be filled on a first come first serve basis. Do not miss out on this epic event to work personally with Dustin and transform your appraisal business for the future.
Also, Get $95 off of the Go Create Some Value Workshop After Purchasing this Webinar
(you will see this offer after enrolling in this course)
This course will NOT be recorded, therefore you must be available to attend live online both days.
- Innovating Outside the Box
- How To Bid Appraisals Like A Professional
- Producing Credible Appraisal Reports
- The Quality/Efficiency Balance
- AMC, Direct Lender, and Non-Lender Focuses
- Business Structures
- Financial Business Stability
- Creating an Efficient Physical Office Space
- Appraisal Office Technology
- Doing Human Resources The Right Way
- Becoming the Local Appraiser Expert
- Creating a 'Banker's Hours' Schedule
- Desktops, Hybrids, and Alternative Valuations
- Retiring and/or Selling An Appraisal Business
- and much more!
Meet Your Instructor
If you are interested in hiring The Coach to assist you with your appraisal business questions, there are many customized ways to facilitate such assistance including via Skype, webmeeting, Facetime, telephone or in person.